Waterless car wash removes minor contaminants, dust, fingerprints, bugs, and road debris.
Cars, motorcycles, jet skis, trucks and planes
For paint jobs, chrome, chrome and aluminum wheels, glass plastics and interiors.
As a waterless car wash:
- Spray generously on the surface
- Clean with a pre-moistened microfiber towel to remove any contaminating agent.
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry microfiber towel for a dazzling shine.
As a quick detail:
- Spray on a clean and dry surface.
- Wipe with a clean, dry microfiber towel, turning frequently to reveal a clean side.
- No petroleum-based solvents
- Eliminate water waste
- Prevents potential toxic pollutants from entering storm drains
Always use a microfiber towel